Saturday, January 07, 2006

Another Bible School Photo

I can identify some of these people. Not all, though. That's Peggy Flowers standing in the back, behind Richard Perkins. Is that Joe Owens to her left? The head between Richard's head and the (Leslie?) Owens head belongs to Mrs. Dollar. You can see Genie Schuh's face to the left of them, and I think the one barely visible behind her is Mrs. Mary Hintz. Mrs. Measles is next, and Suzanne Hayter is on the end of the back row. Faye Euganks is in front of her. Is that Jane Edwards in front of Faye? Lynn Hammer is in the middle, with Bobby Wasson to his left and I'm on Bobby's left, looking pained. I'm not at all sure about the other two guys. One of them looks like a slightly chubby Fred Williams, and the other one is no one I can put a name to. You can click to enlarge the picture and see what you think.

Update: Genie Schuh (Class of '57) has checked in to say that looks like Cecil Stephens standing on the left. I think she's right.

No comments: